1. All application running very slow 2. After Hibernation Applications lost connectivity from server that is major issue we found 3. Memory
1. All application running very slow
2. After Hibernation Applications lost connectivity from server that is major issue we found
3. Memory utilization goes on High
4. Some time system freeze the Desktop Screen10 votesAdminenpower (Admin, Enpower) responded
Hi Debapriya. Thanks for your feedback.
In terms of the applications running slow or high memory utilization, the minimum prerequisites for Enpower include 512 MB RAM and a Pentium M or higher processor. That being said, Enpower has been tested on systems with lower configurations without having hampered performance. Please share your system config so we can analyze better.
After resuming from hibernate state, yes – network connectivity needs to be re-established and this procedure can be automatic or manual depending on the network setup. Hibernate, however, is performed after longer duration of inactivity on computers – mostly, 1 hour or more.
With respect to the desktop screen freezing, have you noticed a repeatable pattern for this, that can help us reproduce the scenario?
monitor off time should be increase. currenty its showing message within 2 minuts if we don't touch system. This time should be increase.
monitor off time should be increase. currently its showing message within 2 minutes if we don't touch system then we need to touch mouse or keyboard within 2 minutes. This time should be increase upto 5 or 10 minutes.4 votes
Lets have an animated earth with humanly face. It thanks every time we save energy. Also tails the current state of earth and tips that we can do to save our beloved planet. Lets integrate a collbrative platform with your cool application :).3 votes
Enpower gets all VPN close If I am stepping away from desktop for a while. Even though I ahve admin rights for desktop..1 vote
- Don't see your idea?